QCare maids of Atlanta will clean your home the way you want it; following a personalized program tailored to your specific maid cleaning needs. QCare uses ONLY Hypoallergenic Green cleaning solutions to ensure your home is thoroughly clean AND also safe for your family and pets!
We provide the following services every time we clean your home:
Scheduled Maid Cleaning
• Dust all furniture, window sills, blinds, ledges, wall hangings and woodwork.
• Clean, shine, and disinfect all toilets, floors, fixtures, countertops, shower doors, tubs, and sinks in all bathrooms.
• Clean and sanitize countertops, inside microwave, exteriors of appliances, and refrigerator top in kitchen.
• Vacuum all carpet, rugs, stairs, and upholstered furniture with our state-of-the-art commercial Backpack HEPA vacuums.
• Vacuum and damp/dry mop all hardwood floors.
• Remove all cobwebs and dust balls.
• Change linens and make all beds with clean sheets.
• Empty and dispose of all trash.
• Additional steps or procedures can be added or altered to suit your preferences.
• Weekly, Bi-Weekly or Monthly scheduling.
A customized cleaning program, such as alternating areas of focus each visit, can be implemented into your cleaning program at anytime.
Revolutionary Ionizer Technology
As part of our continuing efforts to employ safe GREEN cleaning practices, we are the only Atlanta House Cleaning Service utilizing a revolutionary new cleaning technology that eliminates practically all of the household soaps and cleaning agents commonly used to clean homes today. With a special purpose electronic sprayer, plain old tap water is instantly “ionized” as it is applied by our maids to clean the common household surfaces in your home such as sinks, stoves, toilets, baths, appliances, etc.
We were somewhat skeptical of the manufacturer’s claims when initially introduced to this new technology. We contacted the CDC and Georgia Tech, who are using this technology to clean their facilities and received rave reviews. So we decided to move forward and become the first cleaning company in the industry to test it. After two months of actual use in both employee and customer’s homes, the results of cleaning with “ionized” water were astounding. We have now eliminated practically all of the cleaning agents from our maid’s toolkits and made a significant investment in ionizer sprayers.
So how does it work? The ionization process works in two ways; it lifts and releases grease and grime and also instantly kills harmful germs and bacteria. There are two scientific processes behind the technology, electrolysis and electroporation, and here’s how they work to safely clean your home:
ELECTROLYSIS – When the Ionizer sprayer trigger is pressed, the water flows through a water cell that applies a slight electric charge to the tap water. The charged water then passes through an ion exchanger that separates the water into positively and negatively charged “nano-bubbles.” When the charged water is applied to a surface, the positive and negative charged nano-bubbles attach to oppositely charged grease and soil and break them free from the cleaning surface, enabling them to be easily wiped away.
ELECTROPORATION - A slight electric charge is applied to the ionized water just before it leaves the spray nozzle which kills 99.9% of germs on contact including E. Coli and H1N1.
Please call us to learn more about having your home Simply Cleaned with this safe and effective new cleaning process.
One-Time & Seasonal Cleaning
We offer one-time cleaning and seasonal cleanings for clients who need special home cleaning services at certain times throughout the year.
• One-time cleaning in preparation for a party, wedding, special event, or holiday.
• Seasonal cleaning that is more in-depth and detailed than regular cleaning and includes areas that do not require cleaning on a regularly scheduled basis.
• Move-in or move-out cleaning when buying or selling your home
Special Maid Cleaning Services
We offer a variety of special cleaning services that can be added as needed to your regular home cleaning program. Please let us know if you have any special cleaning needs.
• Inside of ovens and refrigerators
• Garage, patio and deck cleaning
• Laundry assistance – washing, drying, folding
• Cleaning and dusting window coverings
• Wipe down walls and ceiling molding
With QCare’s Maid Cleaning Services you can rest assured knowing that the most trustworthy cleaning team will be working in your home. Our attention to detail, reliability and dedicated customer service team guarantees you the best cleaning value in Atlanta.
Contact us today for a free price quote.
Your clean and easy life is just a phone call away!
Call (770) 594-1836 to schedule an appointment.